At Devotion Marketing we create brands that are remembered. For Entrepreneurs you can't forget.
I’m Jennifer Boykin and I’ve been making other people successful for more than three decades now. If you want, I can talk marketing, sales, and messaging strategy and tactics with you until those proverbial cows come home.
But you know what really really catches the fancy of those clients you haven’t yet found?
Yep. It’s just that simple.
Unfortunately, it’s not that easy.
Cause let’s talk truth: If you could have built that “Brand to Remember”, you would have done it by now.
No worries. I can capture all your beautiful essence and build you a juicy persuasive case in like no time at all. But before we hook up, we gotta know if we’re meant to find each other.
Here are seven hints that I’m peanut butter to your jelly (or strawberry preserves which everyone knows is infinitely better):
- You yearn to make a bigger difference, it has to matter that you lived.
- You’re building more than a business, you’re creating a movement
- You see prosperity as a way to serve more deeply.
- You’re not afraid of a little woo (and perhaps even some irreverence).
- You long to live and work in a state of ease and grace.
- You believe and practice a commitment to lifelong learning.
- You’re ready to be seen.
If this is you, you found me. Our search is over.
Why You Should Hire Me -- Hint: I Just HAVE to win.
And I finally know what winning looks like.
Tootsie Pops in 3rd Grade.
I’ve been first at a whole lot of important things in my life – truly, nearly everything I set out to accomplish, I do.
Blah, blah, blah more of the same.
But the reason you should hire me is NOT because I was first in my class.
The reason you should hire me is because I know how many licks it takes to get to the center of that Tootsie Roll Pop.